Dear HCC students:
- Starting 2017, KADS1M (Kad Diskaun Siswa 1Malaysia) Debit card will be replacing the Bantuan Buku 1 Malaysia (BB1M) scheme.
- Malaysian students who commence their studies starting 1 Jan 2017 onwards are not eligible to apply.
- According to Bank Rakyat, all eligible students are required to submit an online application for KADS1M Debit card at http://www.bankrakyat.com.my/bppt. The online application due date is 31 march 2017.
- The RM250 assistance will be debited directly to KADS1M.
- Students will also get discounts when using the KADS1M to buy selected goods and services, subject to the conditions set by the participating companies and merchants.
- Students will need to pay an annual fee of RM5 for this card and it has to be renewed every 3 years.
- Successful applicants are required to present their Student ID Card and MyKad upon collection of KADS1M at Bank Rakyat.
- Please be reminded that any misuse of the card is a serious offence and offenders may be prosecuted under the Malaysian law.
- For more information and updates, please visit:
Please follow and like us: