Please be informed that the disbursement of 1 Malaysia Book Voucher 2015 will be conducted as follows:
Students may collect the book vouchers during the following working days & time:
MONDAY TO FRIDAY (9AM-12PM)
SATURDAY (9AM TO 11.30AM)
|Business & Mgmt.||Ms Eunice Law||Block A – Centre for Overseas Education|
|Chinese Studies||Ms Lee Li Fang||F01 – School of Chinese Studies|
|Communication||Ms Vanessa Ch’ng||E103 – School of Communication|
|Multimedia & IT||Ms Kang Tick Kim||B211 – Lecturers’Office|
1. Students may collect the book vouchers starting from 8 April 2015 (Wednesday) .
2. The disbursement exercise will ends on 27 April 2015 (Monday, 4:00pm).
3. Students are required to present their Student ID Card and IC upon collection.
4. Students are responsible to check & ensure that their book vouchers are in good condition and with College stamp seal upon collection. The staff/College will not be held responsible for any lost or damages that occur after the collection.
5. Students are mandated to write down their full name as in the IC, IC number & contact nmber on the book of vouchers upon collection.
Any misuse of the book voucher (e.g.: exchange for cash, transfer of the voucher or sale of the voucher to any third party, etc) is a serious offence and offenders may be prosecuted under the Malaysian Law.
IMPORTANT: No representatives are allowed to collect the voucher.
“Panduan Pemberian Baucar Buku 1malaysia (BB1M) Tahun 2015” Click here