Career Opportunity at HCUC
Job Scope:. Teach, coordinate and develop learning materials, prepare schemes of work and maintain records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
. Support the mission of the University College (UC) and align the School's mission and strategic direction with the UC's vision and mission.
. Conduct research and publish academic research in related areas.
. Contribute to the development, planning and implementation of a high quality curriculum.
Requirement:Centre for Languages
. Candidates must possess a Degree in English Language or any related discipline. A Master’s degree holder would be preferable.
. Preferably has working / teaching experience in relevant fields.
. Proficiency in English is required.
. Proficiency in Mandarin will be an added advantage
School of Business & Management
. Candidates must possess, preferably, at least a Master’s degree in relevant fields.
. Preferably specialized in Business and Marketing Management / Supply Chain Management.
. At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Job titleAdmin Executive
Responsibilities:· Deal with registration / admissions related matters i.e. prepare student cards, check through duly completed admissions forms and verify whether the information given is correct / complete, key in related information, manage student add / drop course, defer / leave / exemptions matters and procedures etc.
· File / update student records and documents.
· Responsible for registration and admissions on Orientation Day.
· Follow up on new students attendance for each new intake.
· Deal with examination related matters i.e. print exam questions, prepare exam slips, arrange exam venues / schedules / seating, assign invigilators, computation of CGPA and units gained, prepare exam results analysis, etc.
· File / update exam records and documents.
· Compile student data and update e-IPTS system as required by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia, Malaysian Qualifications Agency, etc.
· Assist in documentation and administrative work pertaining to Regulatory and Compliance section if the need arises.
· Communicate with students regarding registration / admissions / exam / graduation and tracer study matters.
· Deal with enquiries about registration / admission / examination / graduation.
· Liaise with ITS to resolve Registry systems and matters responsible by ITS.
· Liaise with academic / administrative staff on matters pertaining to Registry Department.
· Conduct, compile and report Student Feedback Survey results.
· Attend meetings pertaining to registration / admissions / exam / Graduation and other administrative matters.
· Attend briefing / seminars organized by Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia, Malaysian Qualifications Agency when the need arises
· Take accurate meeting minutes and publish meeting minutes.
· Proven experience as an Executive Administrative, Senior Executive or in other secretarial position
· Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
· Proficiency in English
· Knowledge in MS Office
· Exemplary planning and time management skills
· Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org