Career Opportunity at HCUC
Responsibilities:· Provide leadership to plan, organise and manage all the activities including Admissions, Examination, Board of Governors and Senate of the University College.
· Supervise activities of staff engage in transcribing and evaluating academic records of students applying to enter University College.
· Direct preparation of relevant data and reports on educational activities for government and educational agencies and interpret registration policies to academic and students.
· Maintain and enhance Registry procedures and processes through the development and implementation of strategies for an efficient, informative and client responsive service to students.
· Responsible for collecting, recording, maintaining and reporting of student records as per the guidelines.
· Ensure compliance to policies, procedures and required legislation.
· Provide leadership to develop, implement and maintain the appropriate Registry online application.
· Establish and administer the departmental budget.
· Collaborate with the relevant personnels to facilitate and improve Registry services to students.
Requirement:· The candidate must possess at least Master's Degree, Doctorate (PhD) in related field and Education at the college level
· Preferably experience in Registry Department
· Proficiency in English
Job titleAdmin Executive (Registry Department)
Responsibilities:· Deal with registration / admissions related matters i.e. prepare student cards, check through duly completed admissions forms and verify whether the information given is correct / complete, key in related information, manage student add / drop course, defer / leave / exemptions matters and procedures etc.
· File / update student records and documents.
· Responsible for registration and admissions on Orientation Day.
· Follow up on new students attendance for each new intake.
· Deal with examination related matters i.e. print exam questions, prepare exam slips, arrange exam venues / schedules / seating, assign invigilators, computation of CGPA and units gained, prepare exam results analysis, etc.
· File / update exam records and documents.
· Compile student data and update e-IPTS system as required by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia, Malaysian Qualifications Agency, etc.
· Assist in documentation and administrative work pertaining to Regulatory and Compliance section if the need arises.
· Communicate with students regarding registration / admissions / exam / graduation and tracer study matters.
· Deal with enquiries about registration / admission / examination / graduation.
· Liaise with ITS to resolve Registry systems and matters responsible by ITS.
· Liaise with academic / administrative staff on matters pertaining to Registry Department.
· Conduct, compile and report Student Feedback Survey results.
· Attend meetings pertaining to registration / admissions / exam / Graduation and other administrative matters.
· Attend briefing / seminars organized by Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia, Malaysian Qualifications Agency when the need arises
· Take accurate meeting minutes and publish meeting minutes.
Requirement:· Proven experience as an Executive Administrative, Senior Executive or in other secretarial position
· Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures · Proficiency in English
· Knowledge in MS Office
· Exemplary planning and time management skills
· Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org