Career Opportunity at HCUC
Responsibilities:. Provide effective academic leadership and management of the School of Business & Management.
. Support the mission of the University College (UC) and align the School's mission and strategic direction with the UC's vision and mission.
. Ensure adherence to accreditation standards of the School's academic programmes and enhanced industrial and community engagement.
. Promote and a cultivate a research culture among the school's academics and encourage staff development.
. Provide financial and administrative management responsibility for the UC.
. Build collaborative relationships between departments in the UC.
. Develop relationships with existing students and alumni.
. Ensure adherence to the policies of the UC and the legal requirements placed in it.
. Contribute towards policies that enhance the UC's effectiveness.
. Responsible and provide strategic direction on student recruitment for the School.
. Undertake any other duties specified by the Vice Chancellor and Deputy Vice Chancellors.
Requirement:. The candidate must possess at least a Master's Degree, Doctorate (PhD) in related field and Education / Teaching experience at the college level.
. At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
. Preferably specialised in Business Management / Logistics.
Job titleAdmin Executive (Registry Department)
Responsibilities:· Deal with registration / admissions related matters i.e. prepare student cards, check through duly completed admissions forms and verify whether the information given is correct / complete, key in related information, manage student add / drop course, defer / leave / exemptions matters and procedures etc.
· File / update student records and documents.
· Responsible for registration and admissions on Orientation Day.
· Follow up on new students attendance for each new intake.
· Deal with examination related matters i.e. print exam questions, prepare exam slips, arrange exam venues / schedules / seating, assign invigilators, computation of CGPA and units gained, prepare exam results analysis, etc.
· File / update exam records and documents.
· Compile student data and update e-IPTS system as required by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia, Malaysian Qualifications Agency, etc.
· Assist in documentation and administrative work pertaining to Regulatory and Compliance section if the need arises.
· Communicate with students regarding registration / admissions / exam / graduation and tracer study matters.
· Deal with enquiries about registration / admission / examination / graduation.
· Liaise with ITS to resolve Registry systems and matters responsible by ITS.
· Liaise with academic / administrative staff on matters pertaining to Registry Department.
· Conduct, compile and report Student Feedback Survey results.
· Attend meetings pertaining to registration / admissions / exam / Graduation and other administrative matters.
· Attend briefing / seminars organized by Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia, Malaysian Qualifications Agency when the need arises
· Take accurate meeting minutes and publish meeting minutes.
Requirement:· Proven experience as an Executive Administrative, Senior Executive or in other secretarial position
· Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures · Proficiency in English
· Knowledge in MS Office
· Exemplary planning and time management skills
· Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org