- Business Law
Diploma in Accounting
The Diploma in Accounting (DIA) is designed to equip students with all the necessary technical skills and knowledge that are required to fulfill an accounting role at the technician level. It is also structured to provide a sound knowledge that is required of a professional accounting executive.
DIA covers a wide range of key accounting and finance areas such as methods to interpret financial statements, plan, manage and measure performance using budgets and other financial techniques, make financial decisions and manage all kinds of financial risks.
Graduates of the DIA are exempted from THREE (3) ACCA (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) papers and SIX (6) ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales) papers.
Accounting Executive, Financial Analyst, Bank Officer, Insurance Officer, Auditor, Risk Management Officer
Han Chiang University College of Communication homegrown Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Logistics & Supply Chain Management and business related fields.
Students may also opt for Dual Award programmes with the University of Southern Queensland (USQ) or further their degree with credit transfer to our partner universities locally or overseas such as Taiwan, China, United Kingdom, Australia etc.
Year Two (Duration - 10 weeks)
- Accounting for Cost I
- Human Resource Management
- Basic Business Mathematics
- Computer Software Application
- Principles of Management
- Maintaining Financial Records I
- Quantitative Methods and Statistics
- Recording Financial Transactions
- Communicative English
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A / Time Management
- The Morality of Ethics
- Pengajian Malaysia 2
- Accounting for Cost II
- Maintaining Financial Records II
- Basic Writing & Study Skills
- Business Communication
- Drafting Financial Statements I & II
- Implementing Audit Procedures I
- Managing Finance I
- Principles of Marketing
- Planning, Control & Performance Management
- Taxation I
- Industrial Training / Elective
- Company Law
- Implementing Audit Procedures II
- Managing Finance II
- Organisational Behaviour
- Taxation II