Foundation in Communication
The Foundation in Communication (FIC) is a one-year programme that is designed to prepare students for undergraduate studies in the field of Communication, Business and Creative Studies.
Accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA), the FIC equips students with the fundamental knowledge in diverse fields of communication, business and creative studies to prepare them for university level education.
Han Chiang University College of Communication homegrown Bachelor’s degree programmes in Communication and related fields. Students may also opt for Dual Award programmes with the University of Southern Queensland (USQ).
- Computer Software Application
- Introduction to Mass Communication
- Visual Communication
- Introduction to Management
- Basic Writing & Study Skills
- Pengajian Malaysia / Bahasa Melayu Kommunikasi I
- Human Communication
- Introduction to Journalism
- Spoken English
- Decision Making Skills / Bahasa Kebangsaan A
- Social Psychology
- Mass Media & Society
- Computers & Computing
- English for Mass Communication
- Culture and Belief in Malaysia