With our new dual award programmes offered by the Schools of Communication & Media, Business & Management as well as Applied Creative Arts & Design, students can now enjoy better opportunities when they graduate from HCUC.
Students under the dual award programmes are presented with the option to study one semester in University of Southern Queensland (USQ), Australia. This opportunity allows students to immerse themselves in an exciting experience of studying abroad.
Students pursuing the dual award programmes will be granted recognition from both HCUC and USQ upon completion of their studies at HCUC.
A regional university based in Toowoomba, Queensland, USQ is one of Australia’s leading universities offering quality education with the highest graduate employability rate in Queensland. It is renowned for its online and blended education, providing a supportive environment and student-focused commitment to teaching and learning.
- Locally and internationally recognised certification from both institutions
- Added value in academic qualifications which leads to better employability
- Increased skill sets and employer links, both local and overseas
- Flexible online learning (USQ courses)
- Pathway for future postgraduate studies