Admission Counselling Office
Chinese Heritage Centre
Radio Studio 1
Radio Studio 2
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN QUEENSLAND (USQ)
CHARLES DARWIN UNIVERSITY
UNIVERSITY OF WOLVERHAMPTON
UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY澳门科技大学新闻与艺术学院
SHANGHAI JIAO TONG UNIVIERSITY上海交通大学
HUA QIAO UNIVIERSITY中国华侨大学
HUAZHONG NORMAL UNIVSERSITY华中师范大学
BEIJING NORMAL UNIVIERSITY北京师范大学
GUANGDONG UNIVERSITY OF FOREIGN STUDIES广东外语外贸大学
COMMUNICATION UNIVERSITY OF CHINA中国传媒大学
BEIJING NORMAL UNIVERSITY ZHU-HAI北京师范大学珠海分校
NATIONAL PENGHU UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY国立澎湖科技大学
HSUPING INTITUE OF TECHNOLOGY修平技术学院
SHIH HSIN UNIVERSITY世新大学
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE,NATIONAL CHENG KUNG UNIVERSITY国立成功大学医学院
CHAOYANG UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY潮阳科技大学
CHINESE CULTURE UNIVERSITY中国文化大学
YUAN ZE UNIVERSITY元智大学
MING CHUAN UNIVERSITY铭传大学
NATIONAL CHANGHUA UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION國立彰化師範大學
BUSAN UNIVERSITY OF FOREIGN STUDIES
Diploma to Degree Pathway
International students may now opt to complete their degree studies in one year’s time in Solent University, Southampton after completing their diploma programme with HCUC.
About Solent University, Southampton
Based in the heart of the major port town of Southampton, Solent University has its origins in a private school of art founded in 1856. After gaining the power to award degrees in 2004, it changed its name the following year to Southampton Solent University.
In 2018, following decades of growth in both facilities and student numbers, the decision was made to drop Southampton from its name to become simply Solent University. There are 11,000 students enrolled, with the vast majority undergraduates.
Solent University oversees the Warsash Maritime Academy, which is one of the world’s leading maritime education institutes. In addition to the maritime faculty, the university is divided into the following faculties: the school of art, design and fashion, the school of business, law and communications, the school of media, arts and technology, and the school of sport, health and social sciences.
With our new dual award programmes offered by the Schools of Communication & Media, Business & Management as well as Applied Creative Arts & Design, students can now enjoy better opportunities when they graduate from HCUC.
Students under the dual award programmes are presented with the option to study one semester in University of Southern Queensland (USQ), Australia. This opportunity allows students to immerse themselves in an exciting experience of studying abroad.
Students pursuing the dual award programmes will be granted recognition from both HCUC and USQ upon completion of their studies at HCUC.
A regional university based in Toowoomba, Queensland, USQ is one of Australia’s leading universities offering quality education with the highest graduate employability rate in Queensland. It is renowned for its online and blended education, providing a supportive environment and student-focused commitment to teaching and learning.
- Locally and internationally recognised certification from both institutions
- Added value in academic qualifications which leads to better employability
- Increased skill sets and employer links, both local and overseas
- Flexible online learning (USQ courses)
- Pathway for future postgraduate studies
Application Procedure & English Requirement
HCUC has gained approval by the relevant authorities in Malaysia to recruit foreign students to study with the University College. International students are able to choose from our full range of foundation, diploma and degree programmes.
The following documents are required to be sent to the International Office:
- Completed Application Form
- 2 (Two) certified true copies of student passport (including cover, front page, all stamped and blank pages) in A4 size
- 2 (Two) certified true copies of all academic qualifications including High School results and School Leaving Certificate (kindly include English translation if the documents are in different language)
- 2 (Two) certified true copies of English Language Proficiency Test results (if applicable)
- A certified true copy of student birth certificate
- A copy of parents’ passport ( front page only)
- 12 (Twelve) passport-sized (3.5cm x 5cm) photographs with blue background
- Letter of release and attendance records from your current institution (only applicable to transfer students
- Medical reports (including blood & urine test)
Payment mode :
Account Name : HJU International College Sdn Bhd
Name of Bank : Hong Leong Bank Bhd
Address : No 300 Jalan Jelutong, 11600 Penang
Account Number : 11900005678
Swift Code : HLBBMYKL
International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
Diploma courses - 4.0 for Chinese Studies and 5.0 for all other courses
Degree courses - 4.0 for Creative Multimedia and Chinese Studies, 5.5 for Logistics &
Supply Chain Management and 5.0 for all other courses
Master courses - 5.5
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
Diploma courses - 397
Degree courses - 410 to 413
International Scholarship Coming Soon