Admission Counselling Office
Chinese Heritage Centre
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN QUEENSLAND (USQ)
CHARLES DARWIN UNIVERSITY
UNIVERSITY OF WOLVERHAMPTON
UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY澳门科技大学新闻与艺术学院
SHANGHAI JIAO TONG UNIVIERSITY上海交通大学
HUA QIAO UNIVIERSITY中国华侨大学
HUAZHONG NORMAL UNIVSERSITY华中师范大学
BEIJING NORMAL UNIVIERSITY北京师范大学
GUANGDONG UNIVERSITY OF FOREIGN STUDIES广东外语外贸大学
COMMUNICATION UNIVERSITY OF CHINA中国传媒大学
BEIJING NORMAL UNIVERSITY ZHU-HAI北京师范大学珠海分校
NATIONAL PENGHU UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY国立澎湖科技大学
HSUPING INTITUE OF TECHNOLOGY修平技术学院
SHIH HSIN UNIVERSITY世新大学
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE,NATIONAL CHENG KUNG UNIVERSITY国立成功大学医学院
CHAOYANG UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY潮阳科技大学
CHINESE CULTURE UNIVERSITY中国文化大学
YUAN ZE UNIVERSITY元智大学
MING CHUAN UNIVERSITY铭传大学
NATIONAL CHANGHUA UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION國立彰化師範大學
BUSAN UNIVERSITY OF FOREIGN STUDIES
Why Choose HCUC
With our new dual award programmes offered by the Schools of Communication & Media, Business & Management as well as Applied Creative Arts & Design, students can now enjoy better opportunities when they graduate from HCUC.
Students under the dual award programmes are presented with the option to study one semester in University of Southern Queensland (USQ), Australia. This opportunity allows students to immerse themselves in an exciting experience of studying abroad.bStudents pursuing the dual award programmes will be granted recognition from both HCUC and USQ upon completion of their studies at HCUC.
A regional university based in Toowoomba, Queensland, USQ is one of Australia’s leading universities offering quality education with the highest graduate employability rate in Queensland. It is renowned for its online and blended education, providing a supportive environment and student-focused commitment to teaching and learning.
Locally and internationally recognised certification from both institutions
Added value in academic qualifications which leads to better employability
Increased skill sets and employer links, both local and overseas
Flexible online learning (USQ courses)
Pathway for future postgraduate studies
HCUC programmes that provide Dual Award option
Student Activities & Testimonials
Kamonwan Chaiprajong, Thailand
Studying at HCUC is really an amazing experience. Having earned my Diploma in Business Management, I've gained so much knowledge in this subject area of focus. The standards of teaching, along with the consistent supposrt of lecurers, have made me believe in myself and encouraged me to achieve my full potential. My student experience also has given me the confidence to continue my Bachelor's Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management at HCUC.
Ritchie Laudy, Indonesia
To me studying is a process that involves both personal and professional development. Han Chiang provides ample support for students to jumpstart their careers while students enjoy their learning journey throughout their years of study.
Guo Jiaduo, China
Intensive English Course
Download Brochure here
Download Application Form here
International Scholarship Coming Soon
Step 1 - Submit Application Forms
+6042831088 -160/136(International Office)
Meet our International Office Education Counsellors on campus.
Step 2 - Receive Your Offer Letter
Step 3 - Prepare for Your International Studies
• Before arrival, remember to bring along these documents as follows:
• Original Passport with validity of at least 12 months
• Original High School certificates and transcripts
• Original copy of Visa Approval Letter and Single-Entry Visa
• Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate (for African nationalities)
D. Prepare for Your Arrival in Malaysia
• The International Officer will meet you at the airport and bring you to HCUC’s hostel.
• The next day after your arrival, you are expected to visit our HCUC International Office, where the officer-in-charge will bring you for your medical examination.
• You will need to take an English Placement Test before joining IEC classes at our Language Centre, and these classes will prepare you for an English Proficiency Test, either IELTS or MUET (only applicable for students who do not have English Proficiency Test results such as IELTS, TOEFL, MUET or other equivalent EPT results)
• To sort out details in relation to course fee payment, you will need to consult the officer-in-charge at the International Office.
*Student Rebate: We offer you rebate worth RM3000 as we wish you a smooth and pleasant learning journey.