Application & Accomodation
Step 1 - Submit Application Forms
Complete your application and submit the required documents with the bank in light of the application fee payment at least 3 months prior to the commencement date of your intake. You can send in enquiries and submit your application accordingly. The application fee payment is compulsory and non-refundable. The application fee for Diploma and Degree programmes are as follows:
Diploma： RM300 Bachelor’s degree: RM1000
Account Name: HJU International College Sdn Bhd
Name of Bank: Hong Leong Bank Bhd
Address: No 300 Jalan Jelutong 11600 Penang
Account Number: 11900005678
Swift Code: HLBBMYKL
International Office (Admission)
Jalan Lim Lean Teng
11600 Penang, Malaysia
Contact Number & Fax
+6042831088 (Admin Office)
+6042831088 -160/136(International Office)
Meet our International Office Education Counsellors on campus.
Step 2 - Receive Your Offer Letter
If your application is successful, we will issue you an Offer Letter. If your application is unsuccessful, we will inform you in writing. After issuing the Offer Letter, we will submit your student visa application to Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS) in Malaysia on your behalf. This process will take approximately 1 to 2 months.
Step 3 - Prepare for Your International Studies
A. Obtain Student Visa Approval Letter
For students who only require a Single-Entry Visa, kindly bring the original Visa Approval Letter together with your passport to the nearest Malaysian Embassy/Consulate as you are required to obtain a single entry permit before entering Malaysia.
B. Inform HCUC of Your Scheduled Arrival
Complete and submit the Airport Pick-up Form via fax or email to HCUC International Office at least 5 (five) working days prior to your arrival in Malaysia. HCUC International Office will acknowledge receipt of your Airport Pick-up Form and provide the name and contact details of the officer-in-charge who will be meeting you at the airport.
C. Bring Relevant Documents
• Before arrival, remember to bring along these documents as follows:
• Original Passport with validity of at least 12 months
• Original High School certificates and transcripts
• Original copy of Visa Approval Letter and Single-Entry Visa
• Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate (for African nationalities)
D. Prepare for Your Arrival in Malaysia
• The International Officer will meet you at the airport and bring you to HCUC’s hostel.
• The next day after your arrival, you are expected to visit our HCUC International Office, where the officer-in-charge will bring you for your medical examination.
• You will need to take an English Placement Test before joining IEC classes at our Language Centre, and these classes will prepare you for an English Proficiency Test, either IELTS or MUET (only applicable for students who do not have English Proficiency Test results such as IELTS, TOEFL, MUET or other equivalent EPT results)
• To sort out details in relation to course fee payment, you will need to consult the officer-in-charge at the International Office.
*Student Rebate: We offer you rebate worth RM3000 as we wish you a smooth and pleasant learning journey.
Our hostel is equipped with facilities for the comfort of students as they make their second home in Malaysia.